Hi and I’m so glad you are interested in being part of the On Bliss Street family! We’re happy your here!
As of April 20th, 2015
My monthly views continue to grow with over 55,000 in the last month.
My posts have been featured Remodelaholic, The Kitchn, and Today.com, and multiple times on Apartment Therapy and Hometalk.
Facebook Followers- 536
Pinterest Followers- 371
Twitter Followers- 213
Google Plus Followers- 207 with 1,092, 746 views
Instagram Followers- 176
Home talk Followers- 348 with over 14,000 shares
Those numbers growing each day.
Ways to advertise On Bliss Street include, but not limited to:
- Guest Post– I am currently accepting blogger guest posts on a review basis. Please use the Submission Form to pitch ideas for a guest post, in the url section please specify “Guest Post” and I will notify you if I believe it is a good fit for my readers. Once topic is approved, I will notify you, then you can submit the post for review/revision. The post and content should be unique and never published before. You may then re-post your content on your own blog 30 days after it is published On Bliss Street.
- Product Reviews– I am accepting products for review. I will review your product and if I wish to recommend your product to my readers, I’ll then write a post regarding my experience. I will always give my honest opinion of the product. If I do not wish to recommend your product, I simply will not write a post about it. Here is a sample of my Review of Rustoleum Cabinet Transformations.
- Side Bar Ad– (invoice/payment through Paypal)
– 200 x 200 px – $25, above the fold $35
-150 x 150- $20, above the fold $30
– Runs for 30 day period.
– Includes a related guest post and 10 social media shares of your choice through 30 day period.
-Will schedule for periods of more than 1 month at a time.
I reserve the right to refuse any advertisement requests if they do not fit with the On Bliss Street philosophy or if I feel that it would not benefit my readers and enhance their reading experience.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or individual ideas for advertisement at BlissStreetCreations (at) Gmail (dot) com.