Super Simple DIY Spoon Art for the Kitchen
I’m pretty sure you all know that I’m kind of a flea market/antique fair/estate sale/auction junkie. Yes, I’m admitting I have a problem…With that said, you can get some great stuff for your stash for practically free! Let me explain…
I really needed something for above my stove. The stove itself is hideous, so a distraction was completely necessary. Eventually, I’ll get a new stove. Someday (You can picture me gazing upward with orchestral music in the background. Dreamy, right?)
Until then, distract and redirect. With something fairly cheap and simple. Here’s what I can up with.
Yes, that’s about it, wood and spoons.
You can buy spoons of any flavor at any one of the above events for super cheap.
- cut apart
- and on occasion, perfectly normal and boring.
The ones used for this particular project cost me $1 each and check off 3 of the boxes.
Bent, rusted, tarnished=GORGEOUS!
All I Did to Make DIY Spoon Art was:
- Stain a piece of scrap wood using Provincial from Minwax.
- Drill a few little holes to fit some wire through to hold the spoons in place and also for a hanger.
- Find some wire on your garage floor and attach said spoons and handle.
- Sit down and drink a cup of coffee while you are pleasantly distracted by your new spoon art and forget all about your ugly stove.
you might also like
Sponsored by Wayfair- Bathroom Refresh Giveaway
March 29, 2016
Breaking in 2016 With an easy Desk Makeover!
February 4, 2016
Another Fall Printable Banner Style, and an On Bliss Street Update.
October 14, 2015