Another Fall Printable Banner Style, and an On Bliss Street Update.
Free Harvest Fall Printable Banner –
So, I’m not sure if you’ve heard some of the good news around here…
- The Cubs are going all the way!!
- This month is On Bliss Street’s 1 year Blogiversary!! (I plan on something awesome just for you guys- The On Bliss Street Community of awesome peeps!)
Darn Cubs, stealing my thunder…
Anyway, it’s been so busy around here that I haven’t really had all that much time to put together a great tutorial for you all. Right now, I have two, count ’em-two, rooms in limbo waiting for some Wayfair.com love, ParrotUncle.com love, and a very long brainstorming session on how to arrange the furniture in these odd rooms.
- Tyler’s home office. This is the largest front room and he won it in a heated Rock, Paper, Scissors battle. (Never finish on Rock…such a rookie move.) Plus, there is only one door way and he needs a door for working at home.
- The other, small, oddly shaped, two-doorway front room that will now be my work room/ kid’s first floor toy room. Not fair right?
Both are in a state of sad affairs. Both are painted with the trim finished, but that’s about it. I’ll keep you posted on the progress of each. A few projects coming up:
- Building a wood frame for some beat up lockers I bought on Craigslist. Perfect size to hold the vacuum and broom.
- Office gallery wall.
- Overhead storage for my work room.
- A great plastic (faux wood) blind update that will cost only a few bucks instead of a house-full of blinds.
- Cheap couch update secrets….
Until then… Here’s a cute little printable that I whipped up to put on the mantle.
To get the look:
- All you have to do is print on whatever color card stock you want. I went with pure white card stock to match all of the white pumpkins, but it was a toss up between white and cream colored.
- Cut out on the outside of the gray line.
- Punch small holes in corners. I used Metal Eyelets (affiliate Link) to reinforce the corners and because they look cute.
- Run twine/jute/hemp through the holes along the backside of the letters.
- Hang wherever your little harvest heart desires.
I think I’ve mentioned how nutty I am for broom corn this year. It is just gorgeous!
What is your “thing” this fall season?
Happy Fall Y’all!