National Craft Month- Do You Suffer from C.A.D.D??
In: Square Pegs.
This post contains Affiliate links, for more information, please see my disclosure.
Were any of you aware that March apparently is National Craft Month?
Every month gets something, so if I’m going to celebrate any of them, this one is right up my alley.
I love creating and making just as much as the next guy, but what I really enjoy is learning how to do something new.
Generally, if you have been reading about me, I’m not the type to go take a traditional class- either it costs too much money, or I’m just impatient and want to “do it myself.”
Craft Attention Deficit Disorder.
- Obsessively searching Pinterest for the next “new thing.”
- Frequently starting another project before finishing the last 3 you’ve started.
- Your “to do” lists get longer and longer, but never get shorter.
- The “hobbies” section on your FB page changes weekly.
- You have dabbled in so many things, you could build a rocket out of the stuff in your craft closet.
I know, it sounds bad doesn’t it? I can honestly say though, I have a proven method to alleviate the symptoms of CADD that doesn’t involve medication- unless you put wine in that category. Which I do not…
The kids watched Cake Boss a couple times and I was all like, “Puh, I can do that.” Boom, I made a super awesome cake with a fondant bow that I learned to make on Craftsy.
- There are still the free ones of course, which are awesome, but you can pick a specific class for super duper cheap.
- The best part though is that you have a money back guarantee. If you really didn’t like the class, didn’t learn anything you didn’t already know, or you just clicked and then changed your mind- you get your cheese back. No risk I tell you.
- The only problem with this whole thing… It only lasts until Monday!!
- The awesome thing about this whole thing… you can take classes anytime- even after Monday!
To browse all of the classes, the free and the affordable, click the pictures above or any of the banners on my page.
you might also like
Maker Mood Board Contest with Porch!
May 22, 2015
Frozen. Who Are the Real Role Models for our Little Girls?
February 8, 2015
Literally a Snorefest… Episode 2
January 12, 2015